Fun Facts About Dr. Greenberg
There are so many things to consider when selecting a plastic surgeon. It's important for the patient to know that their body is in the hands of an award-winning, highly skilled, trained professional that they can trust. Here are a few fun facts about Dr. Greenberg to help you determine that he's the best doctor on Long Island for your plastic surgery needs.
Highest Level of Training
- For his undergraduate and medical degrees, Dr. Greenberg studied at the prestigious George Washington University.
- Dr. Greenberg completed his surgical training at New York Hospital- Cornell University Medical Center and continued his surgical training at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Dr. Greenberg adheres to the highest recognized standards of training and is dual board-certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Surgery.
- He belongs to numerous professional societies, including the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) and the New York Regional Society of Plastic Surgeons.
- Hosts events to raise funds for the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Metro, NY.
- Holds events for "Dress for Success" of Nassau County, a program designed to help women prepare for job interviews by providing appropriate attire and networking tools.
- Dr. Greenberg hosts his own radio show every Saturday night on KJOY 98.3 where he discusses issues surrounding beauty and plastic surgery.
- Dr. Greenberg authored his own critically acclaimed book, A Little Nip, A Little Tuck, that serves as a "bible" to many individuals interested in cosmetic enhancement and plastic surgery.
Interested in Cosmetic Enhancement? Contact Dr. Greenberg Today
For more information about cosmetic plastic surgery, or to schedule a consultation with Dr. Greenberg, contact us today. We have offices conveniently located in Southampton, Woodbury, and Manhattan. We can be reached at 516-364-4200. We look forward to meeting you!
Category: Dr. Greenberg